Tuesday, September 27

To camp or not to camp..

That is the question.

So, Michael's workplace (as a further example of WTF are they DOING) realized Person X was back from paternity leave in time to cover this weekend.
YAY! Camping!
Of course the weather forecast changed..the camping gods like to mess with my head.
  Instead of 65 and sunny both days, we have 50-53 during the day and mid 30s at night.. and a 30% chance of showers.
Now, we camped 2 weeks ago with a 30% chance and nothin'. Cloudy and chilly but gorgeous.
Last year's Camp Hell was a 30% chance of rain.  We nearly drowned IN the tent.

Does it make me an Outdoor Pansy Ass if I don't want to get rained on and freeze my buns off?
I tease one of my friends about being an Outdoor Pansy Ass..she hates Outside unless it's a certain temp/humidity/cloud coverage.
Heathypooh, I love you..but you know you're an OPA.


No Pig again today..but the deer were out in force.  I missed both the big buck and the little fellow I posted a few days ago.
I did grab a quick shot of Mom and Triplets.


*sniffle*  No more spots!

9 comments:

  1. triplets?! holy crap! that momma deserves a weekend at the spa - no camping for her! :)

    i want you and michael to go camping just so we can get stories out of it. just sayin... :)

    i'm already missing pig after just 2 days... it's gonna be a long, ghogless winter...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The curiosity of these animals are fantastic subjects and I enjoyed reading your stories in your blog.
    Bess you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I can't believe I'm seeing a Mom and her triplets all huddled together like that. What a fantastic shot!

    I vote for camping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool shot! Triplets, ouch. Good luck with the camping decision, hope the weather holds out:@)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it possible Pig is seasonally down for the count? Nah, don't think so, she's just messin' with us.Sam, I think you may have some followers showing signs of 2 day Pig withdraw already, yikes. Ms Doe has the kids out for lunch, how nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *gasp* "We've been caught!!" says Mama deer.

    Seriously, three babies? WOW. Just WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, what beauties! Poor hog is probably in a carb induced stupor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, you are much braver than me. You camp in a tent. Only a trailer for me with a inside bathroom.
    Your pictures are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete