Monday, September 26

Good. LORD.

Poor, sad me.
Instead of camping this weekend..I'll be switching out the summer/winter clothes while Michael works (because SOMEone *coughcoughHRcoughcough* has not been doing their job).
He doesn't mind covering for folks, but repeated screw ups (that get covered up) by higher ups..
Good LORD.

I was discussing my asparagus bed with my cousin and she says "Ew, I won't eat that.  It makes your pee smell bad."
It's PEE.  I was not aware pee smelled good to begin with?!
If it did, I'm sure Calvin Klein would have been all over that fragrance.  Or Glade.  Somebody.
"Still, I don't want my pee to smell!"
Oh good Lord.


I am still at war with the stink bugs. They are everywhere.
Lord, grant me the strength not to soak my house in Death Chemicals.
Amazon sells a lot of different traps, but at 25 bucks a pop and really mixed reviews..I'm trying homemade traps first.
---------
More storms rolling through, which means my bleeping satellite internet will go out...



No sign of Pig today..normal for this time of year.