Monday, September 26

Good. LORD.

Poor, sad me.
Instead of camping this weekend..I'll be switching out the summer/winter clothes while Michael works (because SOMEone *coughcoughHRcoughcough* has not been doing their job).
He doesn't mind covering for folks, but repeated screw ups (that get covered up) by higher ups..
Good LORD.

I was discussing my asparagus bed with my cousin and she says "Ew, I won't eat that.  It makes your pee smell bad."
It's PEE.  I was not aware pee smelled good to begin with?!
If it did, I'm sure Calvin Klein would have been all over that fragrance.  Or Glade.  Somebody.
"Still, I don't want my pee to smell!"
Oh good Lord.


I am still at war with the stink bugs. They are everywhere.
Lord, grant me the strength not to soak my house in Death Chemicals.
Amazon sells a lot of different traps, but at 25 bucks a pop and really mixed reviews..I'm trying homemade traps first.
---------
More storms rolling through, which means my bleeping satellite internet will go out...



No sign of Pig today..normal for this time of year.

15 comments:

  1. Well, sounds like a good day! LOL! Your sky photos are great! I really like the cloud formation in the top picture. Very nice scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well i think your skies look beautiful! thank you god! haha

    And i am sorry about the stink bugs, but i have absolutely no idea (might have told you before) what to do about them...

    Hope they go away soon and that everything gets better!

    Leontien

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you go chemical, get yourself a gas mask. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see Calvin Klein now "you just have to try Peefume..." Good luck with the asparagus, I'd love to grow it too:@)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sky shots!

    Hope tomorrow is a better day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love asparagus but not eat that much of it to even notice it makes my pee smell! lol The first time I had it was one of the attorneys I worked for grew it and gave me some. It was by far the best I've ever had.

    What? No Pig today! Did you put some snacks for her by her den just in case she gets hungry at night? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cousin is right about the funny smelling pee. But so what????? Better the funny smell leave the body that way than the pits. At least you know the kidneys are working just fine and asparagus tastes GOOD!

    Love your sky photos. Sorry about no camping. Maybe it rained big time on the tents of those in the campground where you would have been.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are doing the homemade soda bottle stinkbug traps. I will try to email you the hash brown recipe tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love asparagus..never hear that is would make the pee smell bad...but really your right isn't pee supposed to smell. and don't we just immediately flush it away ! Geeeeez
    Lovely sky photos we had bad storms and way too much rain yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pine Sol... It's only a temporary fix but seems to work for a few hours. We use it around our patio door, they seem to congregate there for some reason. Really nice sky and cloud pics Sam. I LOVE ASPARAGUS... What smell???

    ReplyDelete
  11. My husband has always told me this odd factoid that only some people can smell "asparagus pee". Apparently, it's some gene that some people have and others don't. I haven't done any fact-checking on his story :)

    Beautiful sky photos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I despise stinkbugs too but love asparagus...it's so good for you!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't the faintest idea what to do about stinkbugs, and I have noticed Asperagus pee smell. Gee, you sure have a stinky post today.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm being held hostage inside my house today by asian lady beetles. They are everywhere outside and you can't get anything done -- will have to wait until it cools off a little.

    Never heard of the asparagus fact. Interesting.

    ReplyDelete