Tuesday, November 12

*cough*

You..look familiar.

Again.

I know, I know.

Pulmonary Embolism Lung and I are doing well. We're an odd couple.

STILL getting back in the swing of things.  It takes forever. 
And then..wham..something throws you back to the beginning.

I am FINALLY on 3 week blood draws, soon to be once a month! WOO!

Started bootcamp again.  Lung and I disagreed about this, but I won.
(so it was only once. today. don't judge)

I haven't gained weight, which is a miracle of Sweet Jesus.  Seriously.

Catching up around Blogland....the wind chill is 8 tonight.  EIGHT! AH!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats... would this be the first time you have ever been stable?

    Your coumadin levels i mean, of course ;)

    Seriously, that is fantastic. I know I never did stablize so it was weekly draws, and the finger pricks werent working so it was DRAWS ugh 6 months of bullsh*ttery because my fussy veins didnt cooperate. SO WHAT YOU HAVE ACHIEVED IS MONUMENTAL IN THE DVT WORLD!

    congrats - now avoid the spinach and broccoli this christmas season and you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete