Tuesday, January 22

No..seriously

We're still around...
And back.

I know, I know.

I'm starting to look toward spring and the garden catalogs.
(on this delightful -10 degree morning)

Once again, I'm revamping my eating and exercise habits.
(it takes all my free time NOT eating someone)

The mated pair of Pileated woodpeckers have visited a few times.
Being cool and collected, I did NOT smack off the window in excitement.

Tomorrow is going to be another balmy -10 day, so I plan to sit down and catch up.

Miss you guys!

3 comments:

  1. Miss you too, Samantha. Good luck with those plans for eating and exercising. Extra good luck exercising in sub-zero. Cold breeds boredom and hunger. I finally went out in our arctic weather long enough to get icicles on my hair and then restored all burned calories with chocolate when I returned.

    Keep an eye out for those woodpeckers. I'd like to see a photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Reasonable Chaos" has been included in the A Sunday Drive for this week. Be assured that I hope this helps to point even more new visitors in your direction.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2013/02/a-sunday-drive_24.html

    ReplyDelete