Friday, November 30

It ain't just a blog title...

It's a way of life!

I read your blogs, but find I don't have the brain power to comment..I get distracted easily..







Wait..what was I saying?

Chaos.  It's not just a blog title.
We're alive and well and once again I am trying to get back here more than once every six months.

Stop rolling your eyes.

Until next time..have a strange photo of Michael and me..
taken in our car..going..somewhere...uh..sometime last summer.


I MISS YOU ALL!

8 comments:

Buttons said...

Lookin' Good and I miss you too. Life is Crazy I understand. Hugs B

Furry Bottoms said...

I think we miss you more!!

Leenie said...

Miss you too! Almost as much as I miss Pig. heh

Angela said...

I miss your stories about your animals and critters around your place! Great picture!

Have a Merry Christmas if I don't see you post before then!

wayside wanderer said...

Fabulous picture....hope your chaos is good chaos and not that other kind. Blessings.

Gone Country said...

Ah, there you are and looking good I might add! I've missed your chaotic stories, lol, and I've been wondering if PIG is still around?!

Buttons said...

Happy New Year hope all is well. B

Jerry E Beuterbaugh said...

Wow, you are gorgeous! Michael? Not so much. (LOL?)