Friday, August 31

Friday ramble

My internet has been wonky (ie, doesn't WORK) a large part of the past few days.
I'm so glad we pay out the ..nose.. for satellite internet.
I'm still here, and I'm still trying to post on blogs.  Know that I'm reading when I can..and screaming obscenities and foaming at the mouth when my internet craps out again.
--
My *smart* phone dictionary refuses to accept certain words.
It corrects them, against my will, and makes me look insane.
Examples:
Woohoo corrects to epiglottis.
So, I texted "Epiglottis! Sounds like a plan!" to a friend.
Broccoli keeps changing to Neocolonialism.
My hand to God, it does.
I text Michael, "How does sesame beef and neocolonialism sound for supper?"

I'm a Pittsburgh Penguins fan, and refer to the Penguins as the Pens.

I've sent some very, very awkward texts.

"Let's Go Penis!" "Penis game tonight!" "I can't wait for the Penis season to start!"
I admit, I could carefully proofread each text, but...yeah, that just isn't happening.
-------



This is my bestie, Lacey, with my Akita girl Irie.  We go on a lot of Girls Drives.  Irie is our security system.  As you can see, she's not a tiny blossom.  We see a giant fuzzball of affection, but a strangers see a giant bad ass.  Works for me!
Our Girls Drive took us here...we had breakfast while watching the fish leap...and we were wishing we had poles!

AHHHHH CORMORANTS! YAYYYY!

Mama and twins giving us the evil eye.


And a random goose crossing the road...god bless WV

7 comments:

  1. thanks for the auto-correct laughs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is it with the internet lately? Too much--politics? Can there ever (said sarcastically) be such a thing? A dog the size of a bear would give me paws, er pause. (Dang autocorrect) but I'm more scared of the satanic deer. Best wishes that your part of the world misses whatever is left of Isaac. Keep on bloggin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha!!
    that auto-predict drives me nuts.

    cool big fuzz dog...and breakfast spot.
    OH and the devil-eyed deer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic shots! The text corrections are a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh...I was trying to text something to my husband and the word venereal was my phones choice. I hate it and some times I get so disgusted after 5 tries of texting one %^&*() sentence I just send the stupid thing hoping my family knows what I mean. They have made fun of me but OH WELL. Do they want my chauffering services or not because that is what we are mostly talking about. Thanks for the laugh. :) And glad to see you blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I have missed you I have no idea how I lost you. Love the photos but your humour is the best. B

    ReplyDelete