Sunday, November 6

My superpower

As a superhero, it would be a relatively crappy power..but for a mere mortal it works well.
My ability?
To say "Hey, you know what would be a great idea?" and my friends agree to it.
 Whatever it is.
Allowing me to use a 4 hp forced air dryer (for dog grooming) on their head...or jumping into a weird rock lined pit in the middle of the woods..or putting bird seed on their heads and standing still for 40 minutes while I take photos.
You know..I have photos of ALL these events, but I'll just post the bird shots for now.
So I don't get strangled.


"Hey, Jeremy...you know what would be hilarious?  If I put seed on your head!"





All of us froze when the blue jays were swooping in, but I had the camera ready just in case ;)


I do tell everyone to do the opposite of whatever follows "Hey! You know what would be great?"

No one listens...hence...my superpower.

20 comments:

  1. I LOVE your superpower. :) I rather like your idea and really enjoyed the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such awesome super powers and amazingly FUN photos you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool pics and you have great friends:@)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your superpower....wow !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're so goofy! and your friend is a GREAT sport!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So now you need someone to knit you a bright pink catsuit and cape. Maybe with the word 'Hey' written on the front.

    Duh duhduduuuuh!!! It's 'Super-Hey-you-know-what-would-be-a-great-idea-Girl' !!!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! Now that's creative! Next up, try that with some cracked corn in the bull pasture?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good friends like to do strange things with their buddies. I hope that Jeremy enjoyed the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. At least you're the one holding the camera, not a moron shouting, "Hey! Watch this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super fun photos and very patient friends BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  11. YOU're MY kind of nut!


    Aloha from Honolulu

    Comfort Spiral

    > < } } ( ° >

    ><}}(°>

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool superpower and great pics! I can't believe your friend agreed to stand there so long!

    ReplyDelete
  13. There's no need to apologize for that super power, it's very inventive and useful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. He's just lucky you don't feed bears.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't know. I've studied the photos and he hasn't moved at all. Is he actually alive? Is there something you're not telling us?!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That IS a super duper power. and you are a sweet nut case. you must have great friends ...I wish I had someone to try this with. If I lived by you I would probably even just love to be the nutcase with the seeds on my head...and shoulders
    ...and in my pockets ...and

    - KAT -

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is a super power.. Pretty cool stuff you have here..

    ReplyDelete
  18. not a far cry from the old Jedi Mind Trick...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cool with the birds feeding from his hood! I've never been lucky enough to gain the trust of the birds. Maybe one day...

    ReplyDelete
  20. ha! he's hypnotized, right?
    love the way that one little guy just won't be daring enough to drop down on that hoodie! do birds poop where they eat?!

    ReplyDelete