Saturday, October 1

Welcome!

Helllloooo October!
My favorite month!

As the wind howled and the rain lashed the house last night, I snuggled into my 1200 thread count sheets under the down comforter and thought....
Screw camping in this weather!
Camping is one of the ways we relax.
Being frozen and wet (with two wet dogs in the tent) is not relaxing.
At least for sane people.
Well.  Sane people and us.

The wind picked up yesterday morning and I got to watch the vultures riding the current.
'WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
Right about then, I started worrying about them crashing into the power lines...
"Damn it...you crazy kids!  Going to get yourself killed!"  and I shook my fist.



Blah blah blah...think up your own amusing Pig captions today.  I've taken the Dayquil equivalent of allergy meds and I'm not thinking clearly.  You remember my adventures with Dayquil, I hope.





We're off to town for errands.
God help us...and everyone else.


Or..everyone else.

13 comments:

  1. she's hopped up on meds! look out! stay out of samantha's way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. People...be afraid...be very afraid!!

    Pig has got quite a spread on her. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're smart not to go. Supposed to be a lousy weekend, practically no matter where you are. I hope hubby's driving, on your way to do your errands. Pig always makes me laugh, though, sigh, sometimes she reminds me of me, and my pure joy in eating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think anyone will ever get tired of seeing Pig! What interests me is how much wider is she going to get?! It's great how she has no regard to her weight. I wish I could adopt the same principle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's no wonder Pig showed up here..my joy and eating/being a total Foodie!

    Greg, Pig would care more if she had to wear pants!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pig is quite portly! But, she can get away with it! Must be nice to be so cute!

    Hope you're feeling better.. meds & all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. dear Samantha,

    i hope you're feeling better.

    i love seeing Pig.:)
    she looks wider, i think. doesn't she? awesome pictures!!
    hugs
    betty

    ReplyDelete
  8. No way I'd shop on a Saturday. Even in the sticks. I'll stay home with Pig and eat some carbs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like you, I would rather be in bed with my 1200 count sheets and under a blanket instead of camping in chilly damp weather!

    The inside of Pig's mouth is really interesting. Kind of like a black hole, where everything gets sucked in, never to be seen again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. mine TOO!



    Warm Aloha from Waikiki;

    Comfort Spiral



    (*)>
    / )
    /"



    > < } } ( ° >

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you didn't drive! I try to avoid all stores on the weekends except Lowe's or Home Depot.

    I see that you gave Pig some dental floss because she didn't have food stuck inbetween her teeth anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think you may need to break out the scale again...

    ReplyDelete
  13. my favorite month too!!

    looks like 'pig's got some back!'
    (getting ready for winter, no doubt) :)

    ReplyDelete