Thursday, October 6

Babble

Important stuff:

Another reason hockey rocks.

While I most certainly appreciate all the breast cancer funding and raising awareness (having boobs and all)...
I also have a pancreas..lymph nodes..bone marrow..blood..
There's a prostate in the house.
The NHL spreads the love ($ and awareness) to more than one type of cancer.
It's needed.
We all have a million parts that could be affected by cancer.
Funding/research/awareness/patient resources needs to cover all those parts.
Definitely not saying breast cancer is more/less important, just that all cancers are equally important.

Crazy stuff:
I nearly died drinking coffee this AM while looking at Halloween decorations..which led me to costumes.
Sexy?
Sexy??
AHAHAHAHA
and
BWAHAHAHA

Seriously, I inhaled scalding hot coffee and nearly boiled my lungs.
I'm still coughing 3 hours later.

Nothing says sexy like a poo flinging primate.
I think one of our dog beds is made out of the same thing as Sexy Rudolph's dress.
I just sent Michael photos of those two costumes and received this in reply:
"that is ridiculous. not sexy."
No wonder we're married.

I don't get sexy Halloween.
I dig scary Halloween.
Unless flesh eating zombies are sexy...
and then I think you have a whole 'nother set of problems.




I won't leave you with THAT particular image in your head..
you're welcome:



18 comments:

  1. as always, a rollercoaster visit with samantha...

    LOVE the doe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those costumes!!! LOL! I once went to a Halloween party where one of the husbands came dressed as a caveman....and his outfit was way too small. He wasn't trying to be sexy and it ended up being hysterical/ridiculous. I am with you. Halloween is for scary stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures!!

    I'm with you on the Halloween thing. When did it become the biggest sex holiday? Blows my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, I totally rocked some skanky Halloween costumes when I was in college ;-)

    Now I'm in the cute Halloween stage. Cuz Cort and Reid are gonna be SOOOOOO cute in their Tom and Jerry costumes. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree there's certainly more kinds of cancer than The Pink One which seems to get all the attention. Every day we lose friends and family to many kinds of cancer. We'll ALL miss Steve Jobs. My life is certainly different because of him. The whole world is different because of him. Think how much more he could have changed the world if he'd had a few more years.

    YES to all you said. And watch out for that killer coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oww sorry about the coffee thing...I think I did that once or twice to myself...

    I love making costumes for my sons over the years...made a paper mache pumpkin head for my oldest son long time ago...he loved it...He looked ridiculous but was the most original looking kid out. Ive made a master chief costume and that was such a hit. people wanted to take photos of my son. too funny if you do not know who Master Chief is than you do not have a son that plays the X-box video game system and it is too hard to explain and you wouldn't care anyway

    - KAT -

    ReplyDelete
  7. forgot to say i love you photos thank you for the nature stuff the deer is a beauty

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with Lisa, there was a day... in a galaxy far, far away...
    These days, it's all about food and fun:@)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's what I like about you Sam, no holding back. Grateful to be living with a four year survivor. Speaking of scarey, I have a ghost in my last post. Only check it out if you don't want to sleep tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That deer is not doing a very good job at hiding! lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the leaf close-up! The doe should pick a bigger tree next time. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. *sigh* love the deer photo.

    I must be one of the few who thinks Halloween is best celebrated by kids. I know I'm prolly in the minority, but that's okay. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Daddy like sexy monkey suit!!!

    I am so grateful to live in a country where Halloween is largely ignored.

    It's bad enough with the one holiday we have.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the posing deer! Did you train the deer to stand like that?

    ReplyDelete
  15. My girlfriend and I were just talking about that the other day...wth(eck) is up with the sexy costumes? It isn't like I am 18 any more! I am considering going in a trashbag.

    ReplyDelete
  16. There is NOTHING sexy about a monkey. For the sale price of $200, no less!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wish we could choke on coffee together in real life.

    ReplyDelete