Thursday, September 1

I love...

ok, bear with me here. I'm feeling particularly hostile this fine evening, so instead of ranting..


I love:  (envision sunshine, rainbows and puppies, instead of my current sneer)

Beaver Creek state park, in East Liverpool Ohio.
Amazing views, excellent camping, challenging trails.
Close to home!

These dog collars.
They last forever, don't mat or discolor their coats and come in outstanding colors.  You can call and order the Soft Slip in quick release safety collars.  They are fantastic!

Hmm...what else, what else!?
I'm still bitchy!

OH!

I love THIS organization.
Hardcore people..in hardcore sports..against dog fighting.  Rock on.

Ack, what else!?  FOOD.  Food makes me happy and full of love.

"You love BLTs.  Except you wouldn't give me any.  I just got the L part.  Jackass."
I had the best BLT today..simply perfect.  Crisp bacon, cool lettuce and a sun-warm tomato.  I could go for another five one right now!

Homemade tortillas.  I love homemade tortillas.
(do you see where everything comes back to food with me?!)
And when they go stale, corn tortillas are perfect for tossing to groundhogs.
(ok, food and groundhogs)

And, if you have mad skill like me, you can do this!

"Did you seriously just toss something on my head?"

"I will effing CUT YOU"

"Oh!  You can eat these!"


"Hell, try to get me again!"


I think I need out of the house a little more often.  I'm losin' it here, folks.
The lettuce yesterday gave me Evil Ideas today...and now we have Tortilla Hat.
If she acted scared, I wouldn't have done it...so don't get all "omg poor humiliated baby" on me or I'm shoving a groundhog down your pants.  
"No one..is leaving..the PIG"
Gardening.  I really do love to garden.  Right this moment since I'm NOT gardening.
I pulled up a Parisian carrot today..I LOVE!
Serious gardeners should look away now.....
They are so adorable..teeny little orangey orbs!

My melons are busting out (HA! T, that was for you!) of their thigh-high stocking slings.  I need to replace the stockings tomorrow.

Michael has worked a hellish shift this week..he leaves early, while I'm working, and by the time he gets home, I'm ready to pass out.  It sucks.
He's off this weekend and I can't WAIT to have some downtime with him.

I'm far less bitchy..still somewhat, as it is a permanent condition..but I don't feel like Riverdancing on someones kidneys now! :)
Yay!

22 comments:

  1. Ha! I was feeling the same way but seeing Pig with the tortilla hat made me laugh. Thanks! I hope you're feeling your ole' chipper self soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pig and his unusual hats!! :) This made me giggle loudly!

    Being cranky sucks. Your tool of thinking about things you love is a good one. I ought to try that sometime...

    Love your sense of humor, really!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, sam, for the boobs-in-nylon-slings shout out! :) and love me some tortilla pig! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least you can get a picture of pig with tortilla hat. If I tried that with my dog, I would have a picture of a drooling dog, and tortilla bits! It is a cute one, tho.

    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you are having too much fun with Pig! Pig is also having too much fun at your house! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't imagine how you could stay bitchy while tossing tortillas onto Pig's head. Those pics made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tortilla Pig... for some reason, now I'm hungry:@)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, go ahead, Riverdance on someone's kidneys. It'll make you feel much better, you know it will. When I feel bitchy, I stomp, and mumble. Your solution is much better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sam, you are too much. LOL... Pig again steals the show. You have the perfect way to release your bitchiness, food and Pig. Love the Riverdance quote.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you have the right idea...dont hold too much in...life is so full of ups and downs and twists and turns. Now Im dizzy ! I doesn't take much to diz me up! Love and hugs
    KAT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Isn't blogging great! You can get your frustrations out there and then voila... you feel better!

    Love the tortilla bonnet! Pig is so cute! I'm glad you're seeing that she gets her fair share of veggies to balance out all those caaaarbs she so dearly loves!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think really you should have a fan club, You make me laugh so much with the captions that even if I was in a bad mood, and I wasn't I would be out of it by now. I can't believe you made the tortilla on her head. Great shot.
    You know I would love to have your Jack Russel to take care of that rat, I know he would make short work of it then he could show my dog how.
    I am glad you are going to have a great weekend.
    Me too, I am ripping out my garden. I am sick of it so I don't care tomorrow, it will be gone.
    Even the flowers, no mercy.
    Well I am keeping the pumpkins and the tomatoes in, I guess just a bit of mercy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. *giggle*

    I laugh while you feel like river dancing... that can't bode well for me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg!! hahaha! the first tortilla hat shot reminds me of those WWI helmets. could you cut some celery into a rifle for her to hold?

    i suppose she'd just eat it...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hilarious as always! Maybe it IS possible to post interesting stuff everyday! Rah rah YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wearable food. I think you may be on to something.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. so funny and wonderful photos!
    you gotta love that cute pig.

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love PIG soooooo much. what will happen come winter....do they hibernate ?
    i think you should build him a pen in the garage...just saying :)
    and i think you should write a children's book about him :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. SO cute...Love your shots... your captions cracked me up..lol!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This one had me laughing so hard that my husband had to come and see what I was up to. So I showed him and now he understands! ~Lili

    ReplyDelete