Tuesday, August 16

We...

are outta here!

It's a gorgeous, sunshiny day and we are out the door.  We're heading to a state park I haven't visited in years (back when I used to rock climb).
We're leaving the dogs (gasp!) and having a Humans Only day.  My mom is coming to check on them/fuss over them/let them out.
They suffer so.




We had much-needed rain for 2 days...last night's sky was lovely as the clouds broke.

 Irie said she's even MORE lovely...she kept pausing in front of me and peering back...
"Bask in my glory....that's right.  Bask!"




I'll leave you with a Pig Overload.....






"OH MY GOD..you're LEAVING?!"


Enjoy your day!

13 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful day!!

    Is your Mom going to feed Pig too? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same question about Pig... is your mom going to feed Pig too?

    Irie makes me laugh!! :)

    I hope you have fun at the park! I've been wanting to go to a state park lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time and take lots of pictures! Don't stay away too long because Pig and the dogs will miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make sure mom is clear on what pig eats. Love to see more of those cats of yours. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. enjoy your 'human' day, but thanks for loading us up on Pig first!

    ReplyDelete
  6. have a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pictures of Pig with the peach make me want to swoon. I want a Pig of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I sure hope your mom knows how to make salads just like Pig likes. And she knows that Pig likes bread, too, right? I hope you're writing her lots of notes so she'll know how to pamper Pig in your absence!

    Have a great day out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i just want to bury my face in irie's coat. too weird?

    that second to last shot of pig? foodgasm.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh... next time tell ME you're leaving so I can come babysit!!! Pig and I could share life stories!!! LOLOLOL

    Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the tongue-out shot of Pig. Too cute. And Irie is to be worshiped. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Irie is beautiful! Hope you had a great time! I'm also concerned about Pig. It looks like she might need some work on her teeth. They are a little crooked. She wants to see a dentist when you get back. I hope your mom fed Pig too!

    ReplyDelete