Monday, August 22

Blue skies..




Thigh highs (and melon)

..and I can't rhyme anything else.
Dramatic sighs.
HA! I had one more in me!







This Monday is CRAZY.
Michael had to be out the door at 4 am, and it went downhill from there!
Just a crazy, backwards, WTH kind of day...nothing serious, though.

Pig is trying to move in.

I heard this god awful banging from inside the utility closet where the hot water tank is...
Crack open the door (thinking there's a monster in there) and Pig is staring at me. I have NO IDEA how in hell she got in!?!?
I need Michael's help to keep Pig away from me while I stuff myself in the crawl space under the house and see how in hell she got in.  I can't see any access point from inside the closet..just the tiny opening where the water lines run.
Don't believe me?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.









Yeah, pardon the 1970s linoleum in the closet..and dust...and oh...the GROUNDFREAKINGHOG.