Monday, August 8

Another GHog Monday

Unintentionally, we're heavy on the Pig again this Monday.

I found a ..um.. well ripened head of cabbage hiding in the back of the fridge.  Good for Pig, since she loves her some cabbage.


Your table manners leave a little to be desired, Pig.

Wow.  So much for ladylike bites, huh?



Pig, you eat like an animal.

"I've seen you eat cupcakes, lady..don't judge"

"Seriously.  Enough with the @#$%ing camera"
I'm beginning to wonder if most animal attacks aren't caused by snickering people with cameras.
I know that's enough reason for me to bite.

I keep telling myself the weather has cooled down...the humidity has broken...
Two out of three birds disagree.

Wings lifted away from his body, panting heavily.  Poor thing!

There is fresh water in the bowl..WAS fresh water. Hope the other birds don't mind a little dove butt.

I think we found our camping spot..Ohio, here we come.
Now to decide exactly what days.
Michael and I do nothing *on a whim*.  We prefer planning.
We can roll with change if we need to, but spontaneous is only comfortable with little things...a hike, a drive, etc.
I still haven't purchased a new air mattress..kind of a biggie for us while camping!




17 comments:

  1. oh, Angry Pig is funny! thanks for these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to get rid of leftovers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the last shot of Pig, that's kinda how I feel on the other end of the camera:@)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to remember that they like cabbage. I have a few of these guys living out back from me, but I haven't seen them much this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Samantha, Pig is better than a mulch pile!!!! I think you're on to something BIG...I mean PIG, of course! I loved going camping when I was in my 20's & you will have a historic or hysterical time!!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love that Pig! She sure doesn't look thrilled with you taking her picture. lol

    So you aren't going to Canaan?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pig cracks me up.

    Planned spontaneity is the only way to roll.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pig may eat like a pig but she sure is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Laughing and giggling at your food processor. Great way to deal with the, uh, well ripened cabbage. The photos are priceless! Also snickering over the "dove butt."

    Wishing cooler weather for you and your neighbors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha wooowh that looks like a really good bit of lettuce!

    and i love the raven! but i feel bad for him/her about feeling hot!

    Leontien

    ReplyDelete
  11. she's such a character. she needs a "will pose for food" sign.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Angela, we're going early this fall! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I never thought I would say this about a groundhog, but, Pig is certainly a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would just buy cabbage to be able to sit and watch her eat, she is adorable.
    I love your captions too,

    ReplyDelete
  15. It all starts with a little leftover cabbage. You know you'll soon have to set a spot for her at the dinner table. ;-)

    I'm excited to hear where you go camping!

    ReplyDelete
  16. if he wants those leftovers to keep coming his way...he'll just have to keep in mind that you never bite the hand that feeds you...or the toes either!
    he's so CUTE!! great pictures!!

    happy camping!! we used to do it the TENT way...the rougher way...but now we're...uh...well, a little bit older...and go camping with some comforts! HAVE FUN!!

    ReplyDelete