Saturday, July 23

annnd we're off!

We're off for The City today (Pittsburgh, PA) to get some shopping done.
Gag.  Nothing wrong with Pittsburgh, mind you, it's ALL cities (noise, traffic, hordes of people) that get to me.
I'm a semi-hermit, remember.

Another storm rolled in yesterday evening, with gorgeous clouds and some more rain.  None of the Crazy like the first storm, thank goodness.





At least it ended the evening with this!
and a completely awful and freaky Indigo Bunting pic. ;)


12 comments:

  1. beautiful clouds! good luck in the city!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful clouds and sunset, and, any picture of an Indigo Bunting is a good picture. I hope you hold up well in the city. I can understand why you don't relish the idea of going there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stopped taking pictures of storm clouds sometime last year, because I told myself there was nothing to do with them. I need to start again. Your storm pics are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful sunset! I hope you have a good time in the city and get everything done that you hope to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My... pretty sky ! love the shade of blue of the bunting so intense
    Hope you have survived the city clammer...I feel the same way. Love the peaceful countryside I live in.
    KAT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun!! Very cool pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the storms...the clouds...the sunset...
    hate the shopping...ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pittsburgh!!! My city of choice for shopping as well....if we are having a long day of it...I always try to stop in a Phipps or the Museum just to get my thoughts back in line prior to the drive home.

    Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with ya...big, bad cities are YUCK! Gorgeous pixs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad the rain yielded a beautiful sunset and a fortuitous picture of a bunting. Hope you had "fun" shopping. Ugh! :)

    ReplyDelete