Tuesday, June 28

I'm alive..

Ok, alive-ISH.

Sunburned and exhausted and hot and cranky..but, no major injuries! No divorce!
Yay us!

Michael's vacation featured backbreaking labor and ..rain.
I wish I could blame him, but I was right in there adding to the To-Do list.

I haven't picked up the camera in days.
Tomorrow, after a doctors appointment and grocery shopping and a trip to Lowe's and getting the oil changed..I swear I'll get some photos of the progress.

Countdown to Flatlander Arrival is 8 days.  Now it's time to tear the house apart cleaning and organizing.
Not that they care.  As I said, easiest guests ever.
But that's just how I roll.
Tear all the kitchen shelves apart and organize.
Take every book and DVD off the shelves and dust them all.
'Cause you know your guests are checking that stuff. ;)

I know what is on my Girlie Wishlist...a good circular saw.

11 comments:

  1. And here I thought you were going to wish for a maid! Ha! I should've known!

    So glad you guys survived hubbies' vacation! Can't wait for photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she came out the other end of vaca week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear from you, and, looking forward to pictures. Clean, if you must, but don't kill yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sam, you crack me up. Even at 5 in the morning. Especially at 5 in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always go crazy when guests arrive. As if they care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I go nuts-so when guests are coming...I can't help it...I work myself into a state of paralyzed hurt

    Glad no one is coming in soon.
    KAT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear you survived vacation week! lol I am the same way about cleaning the house when guest are coming. I actually worked too hard cleaning the last time friends came to stay that my back went out and I couldn't hardly walk! Don't do that! They'd rather a dirty house than a broken friend!

    Have a Great Day!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's a shame it has to be such back breaking work when someone comes to visit! (and i KNOW they don't really run their fingers across that top shelf...but I KNOW there's a layer of dust up there! ha!)

    happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's good to know! I get what you're saying in your post below. People should not be allowed to post every gol darn day. Oh wait, I just posted two days in a row -- playing catchup with my vacation photos. I went a little nuts with the camera. My house is still waiting for me to pull out the vacuum and catch up the dog hair but first things first.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the visit to my blog and for the comment you left about our 56th Wedding Anniversary.

    Interesting post you got up today.

    ReplyDelete