Sunday, May 22

Long, long, long

day.
Very long.
Humid.
Mosquito filled.
Tedious
Frustrating
Emotional

But, I'm home with my family (husband, dogs and cats)..
The wildlife visited all day..
I got some sunburn and it only rained for an hour or so this morning..
We had a really good dinner AND I still have calories left over for something chocolate..
I did extreme ab boot camp and upper body boot camp and didn't require an EMT squad..
It was close, but I got the pool fittings replaced without resorting to chainsaws and fire..

Nothing terrible happened, it was just one of those days where everything is difficult!
I'm counting my Happy and letting go of the frustration.



Looking up from my hammock chair...




The female Eastern Towhee made me laugh out loud...

 

12 comments:

  1. HA! I know excaclty how you feel!!! See i can't even spell right today!

    Keep you head up!
    Leontien

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous shot of that cardinal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bird pics. Hope tomorrow goes better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like my low-key Sunday. Kinda good in a wierd way!
    I wish I had a hammock chair or a really big swing! I would never go back inside the house though! Ha!
    Wonderful Monday to you!!
    xo, misha

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'without resorting to chainsaws and fire...' my kinda chore! :) you always make me laugh.

    (and you need to load your photos in a larger format! they're too pretty to be too little!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shot of the Cardinal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on the workout, and nice shots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like the cute little towhee. the stripes on his wings looks like he's carrying a fork in his pocket!

    and i'm with texwisgirl...bigger pix please! they're lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you get your chocolate??? :))))

    ReplyDelete
  10. i just gave you a blogger award - please come by and pick it up when you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for the giggles, your photos are very nice

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this cardinal too! And I hope your week gets better. I HATE humidity and am not looking forward to it at all!

    ReplyDelete