Saturday, May 28

Happy Psychomuppet Day!

Our Voodoo is five. Five.
I don't know how it happened.
He was supposed to be my brother's pup, but found his way here into the Chaos household.
Michael named him.
I swore no more puppies- adult dogs only.
After Puppy X was here a few days, I asked to keep him.
Michael said, "That pup worked some serious voodoo on you!".

Voo added a WHOLE 'nother level of chaos!
(Seriously, if you want to know what young Llewellin Setters are like...give a toddler amphetamines and a couple pounds of sugar.  No.  Really.  Truly.)

I can't imagine not having his crazy muppet head within easy reach of my fingertips as we wander around the yard, or feeling him sigh in contentment when I rest my feet on him under the computer desk (where he is right this moment).

Plus, he's got my permanent bed head ;)

Happy birthday, my psychomuppet!
His birthday toy.


Having a tantrum.





My Akita loves to swim.  We must have broken her. ;)

Strider and Henry are pro loungers.


In honor of Voo's birthday, we didn't cut grass or replace the fence when we got home from town.
 We played!

13 comments:

  1. oh that is awesome!!! LOVE all your pups! happy birthday, voodoo!!! and many more happy playdates to all of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Happy Birthday, Voo!

    I learned along the way that the most difficult puppies make the most wonderful dogs. I'm glad you're enjoying the more mature Voodoo now, and that all that work paid off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh happy happy bday doggie...new toys are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Birthday greetings! What a beauty, and such great photos! Play is good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a fun time I would have with them!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday! He looks so energetic - I love that first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what joy!! dogs are comic relief! honestly, people who dislike dogs for no apparently reason, are simply not to be trusted in my book. ha!

    happy, happy birthday, voodoo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pictures are a riot! Voodoo has a great smile.

    ReplyDelete
  9. these filled me with healing joy!


    You are a blessed woman :)


    Aloha from Honolulu

    Comfort Spiral

    ><}}(°>


    ><}}(°>

    <°)}}><

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for stopping by...me...so i could find you...
    just been wandering around here...funny stuff!!
    happy Bday to voodoo!! i LOVE his new toy...GREAT shots of him playing and going for a swim! ha! and your lounging doggies are pretty cool too!!
    i'll be back.... :]

    ReplyDelete
  11. I laughed all the way through this tribute to your dogs. Wow. And I have had dogs all my life but it was a super big heartbreak when the last one died. Autumn Eve.

    But I am at least talking about a new dog. My wife no longer objects violently (because she ends up being the person who takes them to be put down when that time comes). So a new dog may be in our future.

    Thanks for your visit to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great dog shots! And I love the new dog toy! I'm looking for something my puppy Latte can't tear to bits in a couple hours but is more interesting than hard rubber. Java so misses our pool (as do I). The best I can do for her now is to put in a shallow pond or drag out a kiddie pool. The poor girl wants to swim laps.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Belated Birthday VooDoo! He's a handsome devil!

    ReplyDelete