Wednesday, March 23

Holy mother of thunderstorms

and tornado watches.. IN WEST FREAKING VIRGINIA.
Mountain State, dammit.  NO tornado. I decline.

I nearly flung my body over our car to protect it from the Hell Hail.  Michael felt this was unwise.
Small and medium hail

Holy mother of sweet baby J, we're screwed.


I didn't get photos of the biggest hail.  Michael, once again, felt it was unwise that I went outside during that band of storms.  "But the photos!", I said.
"The head injuries! Or your camera!", he says.  Smart man to play the camera card.

The storm warnings don't end til 9pm tonight.  Until then you can find Voodoo and me in the kitchen..stress eating.

5 comments:

  1. LOL on the camera - that would have saved me from going out too. I hope your roof and cars are okay...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling better about the 3" of snow we've gotten over the last few days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're supposed to have flurries and freezing rain the next few days..I am SO unhappy.
    The roof and cars seemed fine, thank GOD. I've never wanted a garage or carport until now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh what we bloggers will do to get a post...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deb, you aren't kidding!
    I always did this, but since blogging I've gotten worse.

    ReplyDelete