Wednesday, April 21

We're still here

We haven't vanished into the hills.
The Flatlander Guests have gone (boo!) and we're getting back into the swing of things.

Lots of hiking for the dogs this weekend:  
Mmmmm, swampy goodness!  I'll refrain from sharing the dead beaver photo.



Voo tried to eat this.  
Don't worry, no fish were harmed (though this fish has PTSD and is in therapy)

My dogs smelled SO BAD after this.  But, not nearly as bad as Jeremy:

I JUST said to Lacey, "I am waiting for Jeremy to vanish in a sinkhole"...and poof..he's crotch deep in a sinkhole.  I don't know my own power!

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Sam! Just checking up on you here at Reasonable Chaos. I am so happy you are blogging again. Love your sense of humor and your photos. I can always be sure to see something fun here that makes me smile. Some wicked funny too which I love :)

    ReplyDelete