Sunday, April 11

Sunday, painty Sunday

Living room:
Paint ceiling. Freaking commit to a color already.
Touch up trim

Kitchen:
Find a freaking curtain.  I hate them ALL.

Hall and Bath:
Repaint ceilings
Install new shower fixtures
caulk shower
Touch up trim

Spare room:
Clean out ANY excess.
repaint ceiling
move old tv stand.  I did this by myself.  The sucker weighed 54 million pounds.  Michael was impressed (and slightly afraid).
Move bookcase 





So now you all know.  You can poke me with pointy sticks and mock me if I don't get this stuff DONE.


A little Sunday Voodoo.  Everyone needs Vooness.

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job on your list! I have a ton of painting left to do, maybe I'll get some of mine done this weekend.

    Too bad we aren't closer to each other, we could have painting parties at your house and then mine!

    I can make curtains!

    ReplyDelete