Sunday, April 25

Sunday

It stormed. A lot.  Bleh.
I managed to weed the flower beds in the front of the house before it stormed (the first time).
The rest of the day was just a series of dashes outside between the rain bands.

I've been searching for backpacks for the dogs.
I washed dishes.
I rattled around.

I know I'm missing Michael when I can't sit still for very long, or stick with a project (ewwww sappy).
 Crazy work schedule this week, including working until late Saturday and tonight.

We have a date night planned tomorrow.  Dinner and a movie- at home!




This series of cardinal photos made me laugh. 

I think Michael and I act out the human version of this when he's bringing home pizza.

4 comments:

  1. LOL i love the expression on the red bird (cardinal??)'s face - like, HUH? lol

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam that is an awesome series of shots. Those birdies are WET!!! That top shot, she is most definitely letting him know that she wants. FOOD. NOW.

    If it doesn't quit raining here in Missouri soon and the sun doesn't get on out and shine down happily on my yard and flowers I am going to get very cranky. I need some sun. NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're getting tons of rain and storms here. I am beginning to mildew!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can we have some of that rain?

    Great series of shots!

    ReplyDelete