Thursday, April 29

DIY tip & my favorite burgers

DIY tip:
When replacing glass in a window, keep your mouth closed.
Or wear one of those face shield things welders wear.
Mmm.  Glass fragments, the breakfast of champions (or morons).
~~~



My absolute favorite burger.
Ok, one of my favorite burgers.
Not. A. Health. Food.

Toasted ciabatta, mushrooms, creamy Fontina cheese and the ONLY reason I don't petition to ban red onions...caramelized red onion jam. 

                   The only good red onion has been reduced from this mess to sweet, sticky, caramelized jam.
 ~~~~



Every year I wait for the Brown Thrashers to arrive.  I love them. 
For about a week.
We have a smart ass Thrasher who sings right outside the window at all hours.
"Shy and skulking" says the bird book. Ha!

I've been reduced to being a maniac who screams "SHUT UP I AM ON THE PHONE!"...at a bird.

1 comment:

  1. Sam I could live on cheeseburgahs. That one looks great, I have never thought to use ciabatta bread. Geeesh! the shrooms :)

    I share your pain with smart ass birds but ours is a Phoebe. Five in the morning every morning. Feebee!feebee!feebee!feebee!feebee!feebee!

    ReplyDelete