Wednesday, August 8

Summer

I am SO over this heat.
Truly.
I'm getting hostile.


More hostile.

"Hottest July on record!"
Those of us without central air are aware of this, thanks.
Yes, Yes...I have a pool. Big whoop. The water is the same temp as my blood. A few degrees below the boiling point.

Too hot to hike, camp, have fires...
Dangerously hot, not me-being-a-whiner hot.

The next person to say "Whew! How 'bout this heat?" is getting a beatdown.
I know it's just conversation, but for the LOVE OF GOD...

I saw snow shovels in Walmart.
How twisted is that?

8 comments:

  1. Last year I found sleds at WalMart in September and bought them! lol People thought I was crazy. I thought we were going to have record breaking snows.... I was wrong! ha But I was so proud sporting those stupid sleds through the store screaming it's gonna snow this winter! lol The kids didn't even get to use the sleds because it didn't snow! Maybe I should had bought a pool this summer and it would have been too cold to swim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm one of the few without AC too, although I don't think it's been as hot here as it's been there.

    Working from home has a lot of benefits, but I can't say I don't miss the AC at the office.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I agree. The best thing about August is... September at the end:@)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, I just keep telling myself that it always cools down by the second week in September. So another month or at most of heat, right? I hope?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I agree about the heat. I don't have central air either, but I've taken possession of a portable AC and keep it in my room running at the coldest temperature possible (61) and it never ever gets down that low. I still think I wouldn't survive without the portable AC though. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw Fall decor out at CVS today! It's coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I never want to have a summer again!
    xo, misha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Welcome back. I really missed your posts. Seriously.

    Whew! How 'bout this heat?

    NO! WAIT! Stop hitting me! I'm sorry it just slipped out. Brain melted to butter an all.

    ReplyDelete