Sunday, June 19

Today...





No carrying 640 pounds of mulch across 2 acres of hillside.
No hauling logs across the property.
No swinging the pickaxe for hours at a time.
No digging out stumps.
(and I vow, the next time some stick-like girl in a clothing store says "my goodness, let's find something to minimize those biceps and shoulders" I'm using said biceps and shoulders to shot put her ass across the store)

I'm going to swim for fun, not exercise.
Read on the deck.
Cook something complicated for dinner.
Give myself a mani/pedi.
Watch a movie.
Clean house a bit.
Treat myself to a new pair of trail runners...if I can find these in 8 1/2s!  This is proving near impossible.
Daydream about a lawn swing that folds flat into a bed..one that is currently on clearance..that I dropped subtle hints about.
(subtle being "I WANT THIS SO BADLY!!! Michael, LOOK at THIS!!!")

I don't really do subtle.
This is good, because Michael doesn't pick up on subtle hints very well.

How many times can I use that word in one blog post?!

I need to rest up for Michael's vacation, where undoubtedly he'll try to work us into a coma.
He swears it's me trying to kill us.  HA.

Would it be morally wrong to dope his breakfasts?

18 comments:

  1. I say go ahead and dope it and get yourself a peaceful day... LOL

    Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does relaxing involve MOWING though? ;)

    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, you're some kind of evil blog informant! Don't make me block you.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha! well, dear. i hope you do have some time to put up those 8 1/2 size feet and rest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always found heavy meals work almost as well as Valium. Give a go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds wonderful! Someone actually said that to you about your biceps? (Across the store and out the door!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe that's why the Pres doesn't move...he's been doped!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so funny. I am sure the working vacation will be fun for both of you. Just kidding it will suck. Enjoy the weekend. B

    ReplyDelete
  9. You should get a vacation from his vacation. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I see you took my advice LOL I know you had this relaxing day all planned
    Love the flower photos!
    KAT

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would wonder about any male who understands subtle. Screaming and pointing are a good idea. Rest up. It sounds like your gonna need it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice pics! Next week, make him HUGE breakfasts, maybe he'll feel sluggish all day and you'll get to enjoy his vacation sans hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like a plan for a great day. . .and you've GOT to get the swing thingy. . .

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great pictures of the flowers. I never really paid much attention to flowers until I began blogging, but now I love seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Subtle rarely works with any guy. I truly love your list of "No's" and "Yes's". Makes me sigh with wistfulness.

    ReplyDelete
  16. you certainly go so much. you deserve some rest.

    love those flower pictures!beautiful!

    as for the first one what is it? it's a very lovely flower.

    ReplyDelete