Friday, May 6

Quick post..

and then off to get some things accomplished before the @#$% rain hits.  BAH!


Finally, a photo where the Grosbeak has an eyeball.  


 We went for a drive through the local state game lands yesterday evening.....
My favorite part of this drive is the sign proclaiming "Begin wildlife viewing now".  Obviously, you are not supposed to view wildlife for the first 5 minutes of the drive.

These deer ignored me until I yelled "venison!".  Warped, I know.

Mallard pair winging by..

 We spotted a Solitary Sandpiper!  Most exciting, as we don't see a lot of sandpipers in northern WV.

                                     

6 comments:

  1. i liked the sign thing - almost like a director yelling 'roll 'em!'. :_

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's the tuxedo man again! I just love him! The sign is hilarious! I drove through a park that said beer was allowed! I about died. I took a picture and keep wanting to send it in to Jay Leno but I keep forgetting to do it.

    Have a Wonderful Weekend!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. very interesting photos! Your so fun
    KAT

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello Samanta
    Beautiful images, I love birds.
    try to imitate. thanks for sharing. hugs.♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sign would make me laugh. What happens if you start watching before you see the sign? :)

    ReplyDelete