Wednesday, March 16

Just to change things up...


MORE gorgeous WV weather! 9:45 am.  Shouldn't we have some daylight?


Our awesome weather encouraged me to search for the perfect rain boots.
Bogs are what I covet, but really...$72 minimum..for rain boots!?
Then again...
This is not a freaking rain boot.
That almost offends me.  My rain boots are for slogging through mud and slush and garden soil..and god knows what else (I'm thinking spring yard cleanup- dog owners will immediately understand).  I'm not wearing rain boots that cost more than my car payment.

Yes, I am fixated on the weather.  I need some sun ..and wind that doesn't freeze my eyelids open.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, geez...those boots are ridiculous! I suppose I shouldn't judge, though, since I covet a pair of Hunters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey epi! I know- I'm being all judgy..there is City Rain and BFE Rain (mine). The boots are utterly ridiculous for me (therefore subject to scorn) ;)

    ReplyDelete