Thursday, March 31

It's official

Heads up: I am whining AND blogging about...weather.  Exciting, no?
===

I'm going to flip my shit.
I need sunshine.  I need less crap falling from the sky in whatever form.  I need warm soil and blooming things.
My daffodils are hunkered down at 3 inches tall and are not moving.. "Screw this weather".




My shiny new wheelbarrow is sitting unassembled on the back porch, covered in snow.

We opened our pool in April last year!

I fear we're going to turn white and blind like cave dwelling animals.

3 comments:

  1. Wow. We could use some of your rain! It's been too dry this spring for us and I fear the summer will be hard on anything growing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm worried we'll have more mud/rock slides and the seedlings will all rot..AGAIN! Well, once it stops snowing long enough to plant anything ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanting sunshine desperately here in MissouREE too. Had sun for about 20 seconds going to the BIG CITY yesterday. Reached for my sunglasses and it was gone. If CH and I don't get to sit under the Oaks soon with a glass of wine I am going to combust! Your forecast looks like ours minus the snow. Bah.

    ReplyDelete